[asterisk-users] ERROR during high volume MoH dialplan

Joseph Smith warlock1999 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 1 09:42:27 CDT 2017

Thanks for the feedback.

I do agree with having multiple smaller servers.  When I was first approached with this task I mentioned as much.  However, the current desire is to work with already existing hardware.  That is out of my hands at the moment unless it just can't be done.  I will explore Freeswitch a bit soon to compare it as well.

I am struggling to find what the bottle neck is in this scenario.  Does anyone have any advice on what that could be or on steps to discover it?   Do you think that tasks are pooling up because of transcoding?  If so would it help to change the codec that is being used?  I am not sure about the MoH but the audio files I am using are gsm.

Thanks

Joseph