[asterisk-users] Many tests from TestSuite fail with "Asterisk 127.0.0.1 received error: FRACK!"

Olivier oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 08:02:38 CDT 2017

Hello,

Thanks to Tzafrir and George help, I could run Asterisk TestSuite for the
first time on a fresh Debian Stretch setup.
TestSuite is installed with "apt-get install asterisk-testsuite" and
Asterisk itself is stopped (with "service asterisk stop") before executing
(as root) asterisk-tests-run.

On console, I can see 14 instances of the following error

asterisk:126 errReceived: Asterisk 127.0.0.1 received error: FRACK!, Failed
assertion user_data is NULL (0) at line 121 in INTERNAL_OBJ of astobj2.c
asterisk:126 errReceived: Asterisk 127.0.0.1 received error: FRACK!, Failed
assertion user_data is NULL (0) at line 121 in INTERNAL_OBJ of astobj2.c
asterisk:126 errReceived: Asterisk 127.0.0.1 received error: FRACK!, Failed
assertion user_data is NULL (0) at line 121 in INTERNAL_OBJ of astobj2.c

Is it worth reporting this ?

Best regards