[asterisk-users] speech-recog.agi

Jonathan H lardconcepts at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 15:53:52 CDT 2017

That's because it uses a deprecated API and endpoint.

However, funny you should ask this, because I've just finished
updating my Google TTS routine to take advantage of the new
streamlined API.

If you can wait a couple of days, I've stick it up on the repo -
BUT... it's going to require python3.5+, the way I do it...

Would that work for you?