[asterisk-users] Cepstral, Swift and Asterisk 13

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomab.mx
Tue Oct 17 12:13:34 CDT 2017

     Anyone here have a working app_swift with Asterisk 13?  I purchased
my licenses and followed their install procedure but I do not get any
audio when I dial a test.  Stranger still is that I can get audio on a
softphone (Bria) but nowhere else.  I have tried several desk phones and
softphones and only Bria can get some distorded audio, all others are
just silent.

     I get no error on the console so everything seems to be installed
properly.  Any pointers?

Carlos Chávez
+52 (55)8116-9161