[asterisk-users] Confbridge GUI?

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomab.mx
Fri Oct 13 13:20:36 CDT 2017

     I have a very old server that is used only for conferences on
Meetme.  To manage the conference rooms we use Web Meetme.  Now it is
time to upgrade everything but since Meetme is no longer available I
need to find a replacement GUI to manage the conference rooms.  Anyone
know a solution that works with Confbridge?  I found "Asterisk
Confbridge Manager" from a russian company but it does not let you
schedule conference rooms that only last a certain time.

Carlos Chávez
+52 (55)8116-9161