[asterisk-users] Asterisk chan_sip registration attempts

Dmitriy Ermakov demonihin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 07:17:30 CDT 2017

Thank you, Matt.

Is it possible that Asterisk (by mistake or misconfiguration or
something else) stops sending REGISTER requests or is it possible for
the ISP server to send some kind of SIP-message to stop Asterisk's
registering attempts (I'm not very familiar with all SIP message types)?

С уважением, Дмитрий Ермаков