[asterisk-users] PJSIP add header not working

Andre Gronwald andregronwald78 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 14:21:15 CDT 2017

Thanks all for the help, I got a step ahead. But in this scenario I am
not able to deliver call-id of call-leg a to call-leg b.
Extension A is going to make an outbound trunk call:
1. extension calls asterisk (call leg a, call-id 1234567890)
2. asterisk makes outbound trunk call (call leg b, call-id abc123def456)
Goal: Put call-id of call leg a in a separate header of call leg b or
vice versa (I guess that makes more sense because I have more contorl of
the headers inside of my pbx, right?).

Following your suggestions I have now call-id b in a separate header of
the same call-leg, but in call-leg a.

regards,
andre