[asterisk-users] Adding custom commands to AMI

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Sun Nov 12 10:45:45 CST 2017

Hi.

https://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+manager+API says that "There are
a finite (but extendable) set of actions available to the client, determined by
the modules presently loaded in the Asterisk engine."

Can anyone point me at some appropriate documentation for adding custom
commands to the AMI to extend the available actions?

Thanks,

Antony.

--
This sentence contains exacly three erors.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.