[asterisk-users] Asterisk 14.3.1 > 14.4.1 upgrade pjsip nat broken?

Christopher van de Sande cvandesande at opendmz.com
Tue May 30 11:07:48 CDT 2017

Hi first post, so hope I'm not violating protocol.

Been using Asterisk as home phone and hobby use for nearly 10 years. I
love this project.

Anyway, would someone mind verifying my pjsip.conf ?  This seems to work
well for 14.3.1 but I get no rtp into my natted Linphone when I upgrade
to 14.4.1. Other than that the phone registers properly on 14.4.1.

I can provide a pjsip log as well, but for now I'll start with this.

Asterisk is behind a shorewall firewall on a private natted network. It
has a single interface eth0.

Relevant pjsip.conf:

[transport-tls-nat]
type=transport
protocol=tls
method=sslv23 ;sslv23 enables tls1.2 because reasons
cert_file=XXX ;removed
priv_key_file=XXX ;removed
bind=0.0.0.0:5061
external_media_address=x.x.x.x ;public ip
external_signaling_address=x.x.x.x ;public ip
local_net=192.168.0.0/16

[endpoint-common](!)
type=endpoint
context=users