[asterisk-users] Best way to know a call is being transfered

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Mon May 29 04:06:58 CDT 2017

Hello

thank you for your answer.

However this does not help me to know when a call is being transfered.

My question is simple : if A calls B, and then B tranfers (unattened or
attended) the call to C, how can I know this happens ?? I see it
happening on the CLI, but how can I "catch" this, for example in the
dialplan logic ? Or through AMI perhaps ?

Kind regards.

J.