[asterisk-users] wonderful stuff

Marco Signorini marcotasto at libero.it
Fri May 19 09:14:51 CDT 2017

Hey,

look at that  wonderful stuff! It's is so useful,  check it out http://image.anti-strawberry.com

My Best, Marco Signorini

From: asterisk-users [mailto:asterisk-users at lists.digium.com]
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2017 10:14 AM
To: marcotasto at libero.it
Subject: Good luck

This is the first  update I'm genuinely not that excited  about. Granted I am very very impressed and  I  know this will  be great  for some people. I doubt I'll ever add this to my server. Trying to get new people  up  and running has been difficult. Now trying to explain  why a handful of my  friends  who  know C# are  excelling while others are  struggling is  just too much.

With that being said,  I will certainly be using this personally to brush up  on C# and follow what the community is doing. The workshop could  be an amazing place for  these  new scripts since they can be easily copied in.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10