[asterisk-users] Automatically dial a number, then an extension

Tech Support asterisk at voipbusiness.us
Mon May 15 10:34:49 CDT 2017

All;

    I have an application that dials a list of numbers and then plays a
recorded message. My customer uses it to dial a list of customers to confirm
their appointment for the next day. No biggie, maybe 25 - 30 calls per day
for customers who want the confirmation call. What they need now is a way to
dial an extension after the number is dialed and answered. I've seen that
before, but I just can't remember where. I was wondering if anyone else has
implemented something along these lines. Any insight at all would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks Much;

John V.