[asterisk-users] Call does not go voicemail

thelma at sys-concept.com thelma at sys-concept.com
Mon May 8 10:21:03 CDT 2017

Thank you for the input Tim.
Yes, that worked.

exten => 4,n,GotoIf($["${DIALSTATUS}"="BUSY"]?line2:vmail)
exten => 4,n(vmail),Voicemail(4)

Though, I'm not sure why are you saying line 2 is FD_L2 needs to be fixed.
Do I need to removde "t", the call can not be transferred?

Even when I put:
exten => 4,n,GotoIf($["${DIALSTATUS}"="BUSY"]?line2)
exten => 4,n(line2),Dial(${FD_L2},20,trw)
exten => 4,n(line2),Voicemail(4)

The call (line2) would dial "FD_L2" but would not jump to next line
"Voicemail"

--
Thelma