[asterisk-users] Dial an extension to modify dialplan

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Mon May 8 10:13:36 CDT 2017

On Monday 08 May 2017 at 15:44:47, Marcelo Terres wrote:

> https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+14+ManagerAction_Dialpl
> anExtensionAdd
>
> Is it enough?

Is there a similar call to delete an extension, or to modify an existing one?

On the basis that the OP already has extension 2000 defined, he would need to
delete this and replace it with a new definition, or alter the current
definition, to get the required results.

Simply being able to add a new extension to an existing dialplan isn't quite
enough.

Antony.

--
3 logicians walk into a bar. The bartender asks "Do you all want a drink?"
The first logician says "I don't know."

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.