[asterisk-users] R: [OT] Suggestion for VoIP-App

michele.pinassi michele.pinassi at unisi.it
Thu May 4 13:21:13 CDT 2017

You can try Zoiper. It work quite well. Or CSipSimple, for Android: you can found it on Play.
Michele

-------- Messaggio originale --------Da: Luca Bertoncello <lucabert at lucabert.de> Data: 04/05/17  20:16  (GMT+01:00) A: Asterisk Users <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com> Oggetto: [asterisk-users] [OT] Suggestion for VoIP-App
Hi list!

I think many people here connect their mobile phone with Asterisk...
Can someone suggest me an App that allow me to add a VoIP-number in the
contact?

With my old Samsung Galaxy S2 it was possible direct in system without
additional Apps, but with the Galaxy S5 I can't do that and any App I found
always ask if I want to phone via GSM or VoIP...

Thanks for your suggestion and sorry for the OT!
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: