[asterisk-users] UniMRCP and Asterisk 14

Matt Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Mon Mar 27 09:18:24 CDT 2017

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 8:27 PM, Richard Kenner <kenner at gnat.com> wrote:
> When I look at the lastest UniMRCP manual, they only mention as high as
> Asterisk 13.  Does anybody know if I need to do anything to allow it
> to work on Asterisk 14 and, if so, what that is?

I can't speak for the MRCP guys, but from a difference perspective,
swapping MRCP from Asterisk 13 to Asterisk 14 shouldn't be too
difficult.  Most of the changes between the two shouldn't affect most
people's use cases, including projects such as MRCP.  I'd definitely
check with their discussion forums though, since it seems that they
don't monitor the asterisk-users mailing lists.

--
Matthew Fredrickson
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager