[asterisk-users] double NAT - one way audio

Martin Lima ra25 at atlas.cz
Sun Mar 19 08:50:43 CDT 2017

On Wednesday 15 of March 2017 07:55:09 Andre Gronwald wrote:
> ISP won't change, but will check.
> in the hidden menus it isn't changeable either.
Can you get your own modem? (double) NAT is ugly hack.

> However, it is working after i deactivated VoIP in the router. And even
> after reenabling VoIP it is still working. I don't understand why...
> However, it works. :-D

Not sure what is VoIP in the router here, but looks like some sort of SIP ALG
or VoIP passthrough - disable it! It rewrites ip addresses inside of the
packets ang it generally messes things up. Also make sure your asterisk can
get correct public IP - "externip=" ...
Martin