[asterisk-users] Something similar to Doxygen for standard dialplan?

Jonathan H lardconcepts at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 06:49:12 CDT 2017

How are we all documenting complex dialplan?

Is there something similar to Doxygen?

I've got around 20 config files covering around 60 contexts and 40
variables. Of course, I've maintained a basic list of the major stuff,
and documented the code throughout, but it's grown to the stage where
it needs to be better documented, have a proper flowchart etc.

Talking of flowcharts, I see there are several flowchart makers for
Asterisk and other IVRs - specifically, in the flowchart, I need "set
this variable, uses that variable, calls this context, uses that
gosub" and so on.

So it's not just dragging extensions together.

Any ideas?!

Thanks