[asterisk-users] codec negotiation or transcoding issue

Lợi Đặng loi.dangthanh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 02:15:56 CDT 2017

Asterisk might be unable to transcode rtp type from downstream to upstream,
or vice versa.
There's a bug reported here, for asterisk 12 or above, using chan_sip.
https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-25676
It says that you could avoid the bug by using chan_pjsip, but you still
encounter it?
Turn `core set debug 5` to see whether you have `Unsupported payload type
received` like I once did?
rgds,