[asterisk-users] Asterisk/FFA version upgrade recommendation

Mike Diehl mdiehlenator at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 12:23:51 CDT 2017

Hi all,

I'm needing to upgrade Asterisk from 10.x to whatever the recommended version
is that will allow me to continue to use Fax For Asterisk.

I don't have many upgrade windows, I'd like to get the most bang for my buck,
but I can't afford to be a beta tester on this server.

The FFA site says that it's supported by Asterisk version 12 and lower, but
version 12 doesn't seem to be supported.  Perhaps my information is
outdated....?

Anyway, I can't go with the spandsp route because my system listens for AMA
events that spandsp doesn't seem to produce and I can't emulate easily.

Any recommendations would be very welcome.

--
Mike Diehl