[asterisk-users] Writing CDR's to two database servers

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Mon Jun 19 12:08:18 CDT 2017

On Monday 19 June 2017 at 18:12:35, Sebastian Gutierrez wrote:

> use replication

1. Agreed - use replication.

2. If you want an HA (High Availability, not dependent on a single Master DB
server replicating to a slave) solution, consider setting up Master-Master
replication, with an LVS (Linux Virtual Server) HA machine in front of the
two, so that writes can go to either server using only a single IP address
configured in Asterisk.

Then, if one fails, you can still write to (and read from) the other, repair
the failed one, and restore replication.

Antony

--
Atheism is a non-prophet-making organisation.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.