[asterisk-users] Is this the future of telephony?

Bruce Ferrell bferrell at baywinds.org
Thu Jun 15 22:45:36 CDT 2017

What might be good to consider is that "traditional" telcos actually use VOIP tech on the back end a lot.

SIP URIs seem to be a kewl and ubiquitous solution, but for the average joe, not so easy to setup and use.

And for the record, I consider wireless carriers as traditional telcos as well as wireline carriers.