[asterisk-users] OT: DMARC enabled domains on this list

James B. Byrne byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca
Mon Jun 5 12:08:17 CDT 2017

On Fri, June 2, 2017 16:30, Doug Lytle wrote:

This is likely the issue surrounding mailing lists rewriting headers
and/or modifying messages bodies or simply re-transmitting messages as
the original sender from an unapproved domain. This was discussed at
length on the ITEF mailing list.  Without seeing your headers and
those of a recipient it is impossible to be sure but my spidy sense
tells me this is so.

You can manage this in your DNS forward zone by turning off the DMARC
reporting request. No, I no longer recall the details.  Or you can
simply direct the incoming reports to /dev/null.

As I get the digest version of the list the message sender and domain
match DMARC provisions, if any are set for digium.com.

HTH.

Canada  L8E 3C3