[asterisk-users] asterisk 13.16 / pjsip / t.38: res_pjsip_t38.c:207 t38_automatic_reject: Automatically rejecting T.38 request on channel 'PJSIP/91-00000007'

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Mon Jun 5 11:29:22 CDT 2017

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017, at 01:22 PM, Michael Maier wrote:

> Do you have any idea where to start to look at? Adding additional output
> in the source code? Which functions could be interesting? I may add own
> debug code to see why things are happening as they happen here.

The logic for T.38 negotiation lives all in the res_pjsip_t38 module and
the request to negotiate works using a control frame which is handled by
the t38_interpret_parameters function. It's up to that to initialize
things and then request that a session refresh occurs (which sends the
re-invite). That'd be the place to look.

--
Joshua Colp