[asterisk-users] IAX port 4569

Victor Villarreal mefhigoseth at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 08:00:08 CDT 2017

Dear Thelma,

Yes. Asterisk listen on port 4569 UDP on default config.

Please, look at the Asterisk logfile, for clues about your issue. Or enable
IAX2 debug vía Asterisk CLI.

Other ideas:

* Check that your server firewall permit UDP port 4569 incoming traffic.

* Run tcpdump over the network interface of your server where the
registration packets suppose come in. Look ir at least the softphone
registration request are reaching the server.

* Check if the credentials configured un the softphone mach the credentials
configured on the server.

Cheers