[asterisk-users] Moving call DAHDI from channel X to Y.

Daniel Harper daniel at harper.net.nz
Mon Jul 31 19:34:41 CDT 2017

Thanks for the response. Investigating the logs I think the (outbound)
channel is being moved just after a inbound call.

We have a AMI application that sits on top of asterisk and we want to
know when a channel is moved. (i.e. we might move the agent channel
and outbound channel into a meetme room to do playback etc)

I guess the only option we have would be to patch the source to
generate a custom AMI event which would be difficult to test given the
it happens perhaps 1-2 times per 10,000-20,000 calls!

Thanks
Daniel