[asterisk-users] Asterisk 14.2.1 PJSIP - is it possible to retrieve a PJSIP header To field for the SIP OK response to Trying?

Dan Cropp dan at amtelco.com
Tue Jan 24 11:41:30 CST 2017

Thank you Joshua.

So there is no way to retrieve header information which may come in on subsequent packages?

If not, is there any way to make an Attended Transfer following the RFC5589?
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5589

Asking because we have a hospital with a Cisco switch.  Hospital has two calls from their Cisco switch into an Asterisk box.  Operator handling the two calls and needs to transfer Call A to be connected to call B.  Can obviously be patched inside of Asterisk.  However, the hospital wants the call to be Attended Transferred. Basically, we need to send the Transfer (REFER) with the Replaces containing the call ID, From tag, and the To Tag.

I am able to gather everything needed for the REFER field and pass that to the Transfer command (via AMI), except the To tag.