[asterisk-users] Setup DID

Zakir Mahomedy zmm at mayfair2000.com
Tue Jan 24 05:46:10 CST 2017

Hi I am trying to setup DDI for one of our servers
Our Provider has given us one DDI for use for eg 0800111111.
On my main server  A,  I use an IAX trunk to connect to Client Server B.When calls come in from the outside world on main server A for 0800111111In the dial plan, I pattern match and connect with IAX2 truck named 087XXXXXX
eg) SERVER A DIALPLANexten => 0800111111,1, Verbose( 3, " **** INCOMING CALLS  SERVER B ****)same => n,Dial(IAX2/087XXXXXX,,r)
On server B I have an incoming context in which I have both a general IVR and the 0800111111 patternto route the DDI number to a particular extension.
[incoming]
exten =>0800111111.,1,Answer()same => n,Dial(PJSIP/200)same => n,Hangup()
exten => s,1,Answer()same => n,Goto(main_ivr,7777,1)same => n,Hangup()
I cant seem to get a match on 087, it always go to the s context in incomingAny ideas on how I can get DDI to work thanks
Zakir