[asterisk-users] T1 -Asterisk server - Analog lines

Motty Cruz motty.cruz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 14:44:45 CST 2017

Thanks for your suggestion! After some research I purchased the AdTran Total
Access 904 2nd. We have a T1 connection to our Asterisk server and from my
Asterisk server to AdTran. I am in dead in the water, I can’t figure out how
to configure AdTran to talk to the Asterisk server.

PRI à Asterisk àAdTran (total access 904 2nd gen)

Calls are being forward to AdTran from Asterisk!

Thanks,
Motty