[asterisk-users] Beep on Attended Transfer

Daniel Journo dan at keshercommunications.com
Thu Feb 16 14:02:53 CST 2017

Hi,

During an attended transfer using the SIP phone feature buttons, I'm getting a few complaints from recipients that they can't tell when the call they are receiving has been transferred.
Is there any way (even if it's complicated) to generate a beep tone to the recipient of the transferred call when the transfer is completed?

I know you can do this with DTMF codes but they want to use the phone's transfer features.

Many thanks
Dan