[asterisk-users] [OT] Downloading Recqual

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Thu Feb 16 05:21:36 CST 2017

On Thursday 16 Feb 2017, Olivier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> While googling, I've just discovered Recqual.
> If I'm not mistaken, project's sourceforge site [2] does not host any
> source or binary.

You need to follow the "code" link, copy the line that starts with
 "svn checkout ..."
and then just paste that straight into a terminal.  (You will need to have
installed the "subversion" package before you start.)

--
AJS

Note:  Originating address only accepts e-mail from list!  If replying off-
list, change address to asterisk1list at earthshod dot co dot uk .