[asterisk-users] Call List Campaign to an IVR

Tech Support asterisk at voipbusiness.us
Mon Feb 6 12:28:09 CST 2017

    I remember doing the testing and two calls going out at the same time don’t actually have to go out at the *exact* same time. The remote end will pick up one of the two calls, but there is no guarantee which one it will be. Also, if you let the first call ring too long, yes, the second call will go to voicemail,  but the first call will start ringing, which is something we wanted to avoid.

John