[asterisk-users] Call List Campaign to an IVR

Tom tompoe at meltel.net
Fri Feb 3 02:31:09 CST 2017

It might be worth noting that the VA has a system in place that sends
automated phone calls to each patient scheduled for an appointment 3
days beforehand to remind them of their upcoming appointment, and
directs the patient to confirm the appointment.  There might be other
examples of a call list campaign to an IVR to consider?

Tom

--
White supremacists believe America must discriminate based on race and religion