[asterisk-users] Call List Campaign to an IVR

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Thu Feb 2 02:52:02 CST 2017

On Thursday 02 Feb 2017, Amelye Chatila wrote:
> Hi,
> I need to make calls to a list of numbers one at a time and once the user
> pick the phone connects to an IVR where I can get few data, after  a call
> finishes the 2nd number get called and so forth.
>
> I'm familiar with Asterisk/Elastix but the Campaign feature on Elastix does
> not seem to fill this need. I'm now looking GoAutodial & AsterCC.

It is possible to do everything you require with Dialplan and Bash scripting.
It is also  (1)  highly illegal and  (2)  morally beneath contempt.  So, not
out of any desire to avoid a charge of "conspiracy to misuse an electronic
communications network" but in simple solidarity with everyone who has ever
been pissed off by a machine-initiated spam marketing phone call at an
inappropriate moment, I am not going to tell you how to do it.

--
AJS

Note:  Originating address only accepts e-mail from list!  If replying off-
list, change address to asterisk1list at earthshod dot co dot uk .