[asterisk-users] asterisk and Hyper-V

Dmitriy Ermakov demonihin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 04:05:29 CST 2017

I am using CentOS 6, kernel 3.10 from elrepo.org kernels
(3.10.102-1.el6.elrepo.x86_64).
Asterisk version is 11.21.2 and Asterisk 13.X.X (I can't get it's
version now).

Is it possible that your network switches' interfaces which are
connected to Hyper-V Server are 100% busy?
It is possible that my installation works well because my Hyper-V server
is not high-load server so it has plenty free CPU, Disk, Memory, Network
resources to give them to Asterisk VM.

Kseniya, could you try to reserve 100% of virtual CPUs for Asterisk VM
(just to test this configuration)?

I am sorry I don't have free hardware and time to test your Ubuntu 16,
asterisk 13.1, kernel 4.4.0-104 configuration(

On 18 Dec 2017 12:09 p.m., "Kseniya Blashchuk" <ksyblast at gmail.com