[asterisk-users] [OT] Overview of Homer installation on Debian Stretch

Floimair Florian f.floimair at commend.com
Fri Dec 15 06:03:32 CST 2017

@1) Not on the host, as jessie is only used within the container but you may run it on a Stretch host of course.

@2) The HOMER API contains modules for mysql and postgresql. The Debian maintainers simply split the resulting packages into three subpackages (homer-api general parts, db parts for mysql, and db parts for postgresql). So if you plan on using mysql you do not have to install the postgresql package. The methodology is the same as for asterisk modules in Debian’s asterisk packages. You can simply choose to only install the parts you really need.

With best regards

Florian Floimair

COMMEND INTERNATIONAL GMBH
A-5020 Salzburg, Saalachstraße 51
http://www.commend.com<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http://www.commend.com/&c=E,1,LlsNX040wpI8tkPQOqPtfmDO-NeRpExxcoHGhpOvRUqhhILDcYF5JNDAYCzbSpalMCPYQrWepb-R8S7cAd3F42i5bzOve1MO56ahGquflwn-FQ,,&typo=1>

Security and Communication by Commend

FN 178618z | LG Salzburg