[asterisk-users] Asterisk / FreePBX Support / Reseller

Ron Wheeler rwheeler at artifact-software.com
Mon Dec 11 15:31:36 CST 2017

You might want to add some details
- size of the project
  -- number of locations
  -- number of extensions
- are you converting your trunks?
- what are your thoughts on hardware - brands, type of stations
- what type of long-term support do you want the consultant to provide?
- what size company do you want to deal with - one man shop with a
genius in charge that you may only be able to reach after hours or a
shop with techs of various skill levels that can give you a believable SLA.

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler
President