[asterisk-users] Can't install package asterisk-dbgsym on Stretch

Olivier oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 11:11:47 CST 2017

Hello,

On a fresh Debian Stretch setup, I have:
$ cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d//dbgsym.list
deb http://debug.mirrors.debian.org/debian-debug/ stretch-debug main

# apt-get update
# apt-get install asterisk gdb

 # apt-get -s install asterisk-dbgsym
 asterisk-dbgsym : Depends: asterisk (= 1:13.14.1~dfsg-2+deb9u1) but
1:13.14.1~dfsg-2+deb9u2 should be installed

(above output is translated from the output I had)

1. Is this a bug in debian-debug repo ? If positive, should I file a bug
report ?

2. Is correct to understand that to get DONT_OPTIMZE, BETTER_BACKTRACE and
so on options compiled in, I must recompile anyway ?

Regards