[asterisk-users] Simple speech recognition for driving IVR - "press or say one".

Jean Aunis jean.aunis at prescom.fr
Wed Dec 6 08:56:02 CST 2017

Hello,

Maybe you can do this by mixing your current code with an ARI
application. I mean :

- just before entering the speech recognition AGI, enter your ARI
application

- in the application, subscribe to the channel's events, setup DTMF
event handlers, and call "continueInDialpan"

- then enter the speech recognition AGI as before

Regards

Jean Aunis