[asterisk-users] How can I check backtrace files ?

Olivier oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 10:20:27 CST 2017

Hello,

I carefully read [1] which details how backtrace files can be produced.

Maybe this seems natural to some, but how can I go one step futher, and
check that produced XXX-thread1.txt, XXX-brief.txt, ... files are OK ?

In other words, where can I find an example on how to use one of those
files and check by myself, that if a system ever fails, I won't have to
wait for another failure to provide required data to support teams ?

Best regards

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Getting+a+Backtrace