[asterisk-users] SOLVED! Re: pjsip subscribe (presence) always returns: No matching endpoint found

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Sat Dec 2 05:53:22 CST 2017

Hi List

Just in case someone else runs into the same problem migrating from
chan_sip to res_pjsip.

In chan sip you did define the voicemail variables in the peer section.

I did configure most of that stuff into the endpoint of pjsip,
including:

mailboxes=
voicemail_extension=

Well, after re-reading where each config could be specified I found
that those two can also be used in an aor section.

I moved them there, and now subscription to MWI works as expected with
my SNOM M9 phones, the 'hint' from the dial plan is being found.

-Benoît-