[asterisk-users] Asterisk Voicemail changes

Jonathan H lardconcepts at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 17:30:09 CDT 2017

What about just using the built-in options? In
http://doxygen.asterisk.org/trunk/voicemail.conf.html; you can configure
the following:

; listen-control-forward-key=#	; Customize the key that fast-forwards
message playback
; listen-control-reverse-key=*	; Customize the key that rewinds message playback
; listen-control-pause-key=0	; Customize the key that pauses/unpauses
message playback
; listen-control-restart-key=2	; Customize the key that restarts
message playback
; listen-control-stop-key=13456789	; Customize the keys that interrupt
message playback, probably all keys not set above