[asterisk-users] Pass CallerId/Privacy info from A Leg to B Leg

Grant Bagdasarian gb at cm.nl
Thu Aug 17 05:02:54 CDT 2017

Thank you! Will try it!

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Daniel Tryba
Sent: donderdag 17 augustus 2017 11:08
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Pass CallerId/Privacy info from A Leg to B Leg

On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 07:28:00AM +0000, Grant Bagdasarian wrote:
> Is there an option to give to the Dial command, or another variable to set, to make Asterisk copy such information to the B Leg?
> Or do I have to program this out myself?

In chan_sip there are the trustrpid and sendrpid option:

;trustrpid = no                 ; If Remote-Party-ID should be trusted
;sendrpid = pai                 ; Use the "P-Asserted-Identity" header
                                ; to send the identity of the remote party

In pjsip:
;trust_id_inbound=no    ; Accept identification information received from this
                        ; endpoint (default: "no")
;trust_id_outbound=no   ; Send private identification details to the endpoint
                        ; (default: "no")
;send_pai=no    ; Send the P Asserted Identity header (default: "no")

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: