[asterisk-users] Change OS from CentOS 6 to 7

Jerry Geis jerry.geis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 14:04:06 CDT 2017

Hi all,

I had a box with CentOS 6... I backed up, installed C7. restored my backups,
put back on asterisk 11.25.1 put back my configs and ran a test... All
seems good, my device activates like audio is ready to come out - but no
audio. CLI looks like everything is running - just no audio...

The device is registered.
no errors on startup.
using the same hardware as before all on local network no NAT issues
I tried turning off the firewall - not help.

Thoughts on why no audio, or things to look at. ?

Thanks

Jerry