[asterisk-users] softphone instead of desktop phones

Toufic Gmail toufic.khreish at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 17:01:23 CDT 2017

No need for thirdlane or any proprietary extensions .
All you need is jssip open source that works with webrtc.
Just point it to wss of asterisk.
No restrictions nor min or max number and best of all it is free open source and web based (no software installation).
Also here is another web phone that can be used with asterisk
https://tryit.jssip.net

You can find both on github

Sent from my iPhone