[asterisk-users] SIP and Voice on different nets

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Thu Apr 27 07:25:52 CDT 2017

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017, at 09:10 AM, Artem Chekulaev wrote:
> ​I have connection with two networks (by VoIP provider setup)
> 1 - 10.10.10.0/24 = SIP
> 2 - 10.10.11.0/24 = Voice
>
> How to tell Asterisk send / receive voice traffic not on SIP network.
> When
> I look into dumps, I see Asterisk trying to use SIP net for voice
>
> Unfortunately, I _need_ to use two networks instead of one​

Both the chan_sip and chan_pjsip modules have a "media_address" option
which can be used to specify the address to place in the SDP for media.
In the case of chan_pjsip there is also a "bind_rtp_to_media_address"
option which can be used to guarantee that RTP leaves from that same
address as well.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Colp