[asterisk-users] Voicemail asking for login

James Cloos cloos at jhcloos.com
Thu Apr 20 15:36:20 CDT 2017

DC> I did debug 10 and saved the console output into files which I
DC> compared side by side.  No material difference.

In that case I'd add more debug statements to apps/app_voicemail.c (in
vm_exec()), including a log at the start of what is in *data and args.

Looking at it, it only plays vm-whichbox when ast_strlen_zero(data),
which implies that the args to Voicemail are not making it through.

-JimC
--
James Cloos <cloos at jhcloos.com>         OpenPGP: 0x997A9F17ED7DAEA6