[asterisk-users] Voicemail asking for login

D'Arcy Cain darcy at VybeNetworks.com
Thu Apr 20 11:31:26 CDT 2017

On 2017-04-20 12:23 PM, D'Arcy Cain wrote:

> Here is the full dialplan for stocktrans2.

I reduced this to the following and I still have the error.

exten => stocktrans2,1,Verbose(0,Entering extension stocktrans2)
     same => n(VoiceMail),Set(CDR(userfield)=VoiceMail)
     same => n,Verbose(0,${CALLERID(all)} going into voice mail for
stocktrans2)
     same => n,VoiceMail(stocktrans2 at VoiceMail,u)
     same => n,Hangup()

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain
Vybe Networks Inc.