[asterisk-users] IAX2 getting stuck

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomab.mx
Wed Apr 19 15:54:51 CDT 2017

      I have a server that had been operating for a few years now with
IAX2 trunks to several other servers.  Since yesterday all IAX2 trunks
now say UNREACHABLE.  No configuration changes have been made and no
upgrades have been done.  The server is running 11.16.0 (yes, we are
planning upgrades but lets solve this first).  The server has a USB
ethernet adapter that got disconnected yesterday by accident and since
it was reconnected we started having the problem.  We have rebooted many
times and even replaced the USB adapter but still the same issue, and
the USB adapter is not the main ethernet link to the local network, it
is just for a link to a provider.  So far the only thing different is
that the receive queue for port 4569 is not zero like all the other servers:

udp   128760      0 0.0.0.0:4569                0.0.0.0:*

      Basically all packets for IAX2 are getting stuck in the queue. Any
suggestions?

Carlos Chávez
dCAP #1349
+52 (55)8116-9161