[asterisk-users] asterisk as non root

Atux Atux atuxnull at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 11:48:29 CDT 2017

Hi.
Here is the output of the command

root at pbx: ~ $  find / -name asterisk -exec ls -ld '{}' \;
drwxr-xr-x 3 root root 4096 Apr 19 17:32 /usr/include/asterisk
drwxr-x--- 3 asterisk asterisk 4096 Apr 19 17:32 /usr/lib/asterisk
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 9719880 Apr 19 17:27
/usr/src/asterisk-11.25.1/main/asterisk
drwxrwxr-x 3 1013 users 4096 Apr 19 16:56
/usr/src/asterisk-11.25.1/include/asterisk
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 9719880 Apr 19 17:32 /usr/sbin/asterisk
root at pbx: ~ $